Dr. Miriam Schroeder, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Miriam Schroeder, MD.
Miriam Schroeder, MD
Miriam Schroeder, MD3115 S Grand Blvd Ste 400, Saint Louis, MO 63118 (314) 594-7047
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Missouri-Columbia, Undergraduate School
- Anthropedia Well-Being Coach Training, Other Education
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Dr. Schroeder has helped me in more ways than I can possibly describe. I live in Springfield, MO and make the three hour trip every other month. It is worth the drive and the time. When I met her I felt like I was dying. I'd been misdiagnosed for 32 years. She diagnosed me properly and started me on a treatment plan that has stabilized me. She takes the time with me. She's not a part of the machine; she is one of the good ones. I thank God for Dr. Schroeder.