Dr. Mireda Martinez-Sanchez, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Martinez-Sanchez completed a residency at Upr-School Of Medicine-Udh-Pm&R. She currently practices at Physical Medicine Institute and is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez-Sanchez is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Upr-School Of Medicine-Udh-Pm&R, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University District Hospital-Udh, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Puerto Rico-School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez-Sanchez?
Dr. Martinez-Sanchez is a knowledgeable and understanding physician that takes the time to explore treatment options and is straight forward when options are limited. I have several chronic illnesses and going to the doctor adds to my on-going anxiety but I feel at ease with Dr. Martinez-Sanchez. She's that good!
- Kendall Regional Medical Center