Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mira Shin, MD
Dr. Mira Shin, MD is
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Boston Medical Center Corporation, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shin?
Dr. Shin Is truly a gift from God. Is the best listener and really knows what she’s doing she has the best method to make you feel brand new I had pop the disk and had pain radiating off my head and shoulders and could barely move and she gave me a trigger point injection and instantly I felt better, she is the best doctor and a straight up with what needs to be done she does not sugarcoat anything like other doctors if you truly want to be pain-free and feel better this is definitely the place. She uses strapping for muscle strength and alignment which is truly amazing, great with knowing exactly what needs to be done she explained and recommends everything unlike other doctors in the past. Altogether the trigger point injection with the strapping and giving me the proper exercise so straightening my core has made me feel brand new again. Highly recommend!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mira Shin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shin's profile.
Dr. Shin in specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shin's office is located at 2050 Center Ave Ste 425 Fort Lee, NJ 07024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shin is able to speak Korean. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mira Shin, MD is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Mira Shin, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Mira Shin, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
New Jersey Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
New Jersey Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute PA2050 Center Ave Ste 425, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 (201) 261-1000