Dr. Mira Kaga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaga's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mira Kaga, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Marlboro, NJ. Dr. Kaga completed a residency at Montefiore Hosp/Albert Eins. She currently practices at Mira K Kaga, MD and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kaga is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montefiore Hosp/Albert Eins, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Temple University, Medical School — 2010
- Temple University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mira K Kaga, MD
Mira K Kaga, MD58 N Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746 Existing Patients: (732) 719-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaga?
Always compassionate, sharp, and a pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaga frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Tension Headache.
Dr. Kaga's office is located at 58 N Main St, Marlboro, NJ 07746. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaga speaks Arabic, Egyptian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kaga has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center