Dr. Mira Irons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irons' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mira Irons, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Irons completed a residency at Children's Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Irons is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Chldns Meml Hosp-Northwestern U, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern University Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 218-4637
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irons frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development, Genetic Counseling Services, and Genetic Diseases.
Dr. Irons' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital