Call (629) 219-7364 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Minoo Battiwalla, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Battiwalla completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Battiwalla is board certified in Hematology.
- NHLBI, NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant
TriStar Bone Marrow Transplant2410 Patterson St Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7364
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battiwalla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Battiwalla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Minoo Battiwalla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Battiwalla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battiwalla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Battiwalla frequently treats Pancytopenia, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Battiwalla's office is located at 2410 Patterson St Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center