Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ming Liu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Liu completed a residency at University Wa Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiac Care Specialist and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stanford Hospital and Clin, Fellowship Hospital
- University Wa Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University Ill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Creighton University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Creighton University Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Veterans Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Taipei Medical University, Medical School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Care Specialist1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 307, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 224-2100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu frequently treats Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 307, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu speaks Faroese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health White Memorial