Dr. Ming Kuan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kuan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ming Kuan, MD is a hematology specialist in San Leandro, CA. Dr. Kuan completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center. Dr. Kuan is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Nat U Singapore, Medical School — 1985
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Kuan's office is located at 2500 Merced St, San Leandro, CA 94577. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuan speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kuan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center2500 Merced St, San Leandro, CA 94577 (510) 454-2760