Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Minetta Liu, MD
Dr. Minetta Liu, MD is
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Dr Liu treated me at Georgetown Univ hospital in 2010. She was very knowledgeable about current research and clinical trials and treatment options. She listened to specific concerns or issues with side effects etc and took seriously. Great bedside manner and very caring. I can't comment on wait times or office staff where she is now but I would use her again.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Minetta Liu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Liu's profile.
Dr. Liu in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Liu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Minetta Liu, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Dr. Minetta Liu, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
MN - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 512-1667