Call (516) 240-9872 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (516) 663-2169 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Minesh Khatri, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Minesh Khatri, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Khatri completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at NYU Langoge Nephrology Associates - Bethpage and Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khatri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Duke University, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khatri?
It was my first time visiting Dr. Khatri. I felt so relaxed as I was being examined. His front office staff are fantastic. They helped me fill out the forms. When I was brought to the examination room Dr Khatri made sure every question was answered. I believe he is from the old school that learns about his patients and when you leave you know he did everything possible.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khatri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Minesh Khatri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khatri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khatri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khatri frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Khatri's office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 135, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.