Dr. Minerva Galang, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Galang completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center and North Chicago VA Hospital with the Chicago Medical School Residency Program. She currently practices at Special Immunology Services and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galang is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Special Immunology Services
Auite 410310 Lafayette Ave Se Ste 410, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 685-8200
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai Medical Center and North Chicago VA Hospital with the Chicago Medical School Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galang?
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus