Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mindy Shaffran, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Port Jefferson, NY. She currently practices at Suffolk Obgyn Llp and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Suny Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1983
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- City College of New York Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaffran?
I have been with suf obgyn for over 28 years. I didn't start seeing Dr. Shaffran until 2018 after another doctor's retirement. All I can say is I never knew that an annual exam could be so gentle and so stress free. She is kind, pleasant and very knowledgeable. I have a long and involved medical history with the the practice and health wise in general. Dr. Shaffran was patient, thorough and provided very good follow-up information and directions. I am so impressed that now both my daughters see her as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Shaffran frequently treats the following conditions: Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Symptomatic Menopause, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shaffran's office is located at 118 N Country Rd, Port Jefferson, NY 11777. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shaffran is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shaffran provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mindy Shaffran, MD is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital and Mather Hospital.
Dr. Shaffran has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital