Dr. Gehrs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melinda Gehrs, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Gehrs completed a residency at U CO. She currently practices at Longmont Clinic Lab and is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gehrs is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- U CO, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Longmont Clinic Lab1925 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO 80501 Existing Patients: (303) 776-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gehrs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gehrs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gehrs frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Rotator Cuff Tendinosis, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Gehrs' office is located at 1925 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO 80501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Longmont United Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital