Call (816) 339-9238 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mindi Beahm, MD is a general surgery specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Beahm completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Independence Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beahm is board certified in General Surgery.
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Independence Surgical Clinic
Centerpoint Medical Building19550 E 39th St S Ste 325, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9238
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beahm?
Dr. BEAHM was great with my diagnosis and treatment. I found out I had breast cancer on dec 26, 2019. I had my appts and surgery by Jan 16, 2020. Coordinated my care with oncologist, radiation oncologist and plastic surgeon. She and her staff are wonderful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beahm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mindi Beahm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beahm's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beahm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beahm frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Breast Cancer, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Beahm's office is located at 19550 E 39th St S Ste 325, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center