Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455.
Dr. Minaba Wariboko, MD
New Patient(954) 982-6127
Dr. Minaba Wariboko, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. She currently practices at Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wariboko is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Ross Univeristy School Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wariboko?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Wariboko and her staff. She listens and explain your situation in a professional but pleasant manner. I would recommend her to everyone anytime.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wariboko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Minaba Wariboko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wariboko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wariboko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wariboko frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Wariboko's office is located at 603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 255, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.