Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Milton English, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. English completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Minor & James Medical - James Tower and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. English is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1972
- USPHS-U Wash Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1972
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. English?
Dr. English 111 was very responsive to my questions and explained things clearly for me to understand.He had me take an ekg which was not done since the day I had the heart attack two and a half years ago.Which I appreciated. I don't see any reason not to recommend Dr. English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. English frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. English's office is located at 550 17th Ave Ste 450, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. English has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus