Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pozo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milton Pozo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Granite City, IL. Dr. Pozo completed a residency at Northport VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Gateway Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pozo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northport VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Bronx VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- No Westchester Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- U Seville Sch Med, Seville, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Regional Medical Center2100 Madison Ave, Granite City, IL 62040 Existing Patients: (618) 798-3065
Memorial Medical Center EMR
Memorial Medical Center Inc1615 Maple Ln, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-5500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pozo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pozo frequently treats Nausea, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Pozo's office is located at 2100 Madison Ave, Granite City, IL 62040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pozo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.