Dr. Milton Owens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Owens' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Milton Owens, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Owens completed a residency at University Utah Med Center. He currently practices at Milton Leroy Owens MD Inc. and is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Owens is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Utah Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Utah Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Stanford U, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owens?
My husband had surgery by Dr Owens three weeks ago and has lost 25 lbs so far. We are so grateful to have been referred to him for bariatric surgery. He treated us with the utmost care before and after surgery. He still texts and checks in on him to see how he is doing. He’s a great surgeon and obviously highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Owens frequently treats Obesity and Sleeve Gastrectomy.
Dr. Owens' office is located at 2617 E Chapman Ave Ste 307, Orange, CA 92869. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Owens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center