Dr. Milica Stefanovic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stefanovic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Milica Stefanovic, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Stefanovic completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stefanovic is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stefanovic?
Dr. Stefanovic approaches mental health from numerous points of view. She looks at the whole picture and really dedicates time to getting to know who YOU are not just what prescription you need. She has been treating people for many years and (unlike other doctors) continues to stay up to date on the most current and informative studies regarding mental health. I truly believe Dr, Stefanovic cares about her patients and their general well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stefanovic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stefanovic frequently treats Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Stefanovic's office is located at 4443 Ambrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stefanovic speaks Serbian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stefanovic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.