Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mili Shum, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Shum completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. She currently practices at Pomona Pediatrics and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shum is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- State University New York Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Medical School
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shum?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mili Shum, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shum's profile.
Dr. Shum frequently treats the following conditions: All Types of Food Poisoning, Asthma, and Food Allergy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shum's office is located at 100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shum provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mili Shum, MD is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics.
Yes, Dr. Mili Shum, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics
Maria Fareri Children's Hospital100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595 (617) 355-6000
Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)
Center for Pulmonology, Allergy, Immunology and Sleep Medicine222 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY 10604 (914) 493-7585