Dr. Mildred Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mildred Silva, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Silva completed a residency at San Juan City Hospital. She currently practices at Dr. Thomas Mang, D.C. and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Silva is board certified in Family Practice.
- University District Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- San Juan City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Puerto Rico Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- San Juan City Hosp-PR Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1979
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1975
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Mang, D.C.
Chiropractic & Acupuncture206 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32801 Existing Patients: (407) 601-2189
Cima11616 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 205, Orlando, FL 32825 Existing Patients: (407) 273-7399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silva frequently treats Health Screening, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bacteriuria Screening.
Dr. Silva's office is located at 206 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silva speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Silva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando