Dr. Milan Ranka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ranka's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Milan Ranka, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ranka completed a residency at New York Univ Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranka is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York University Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Hosp Med Ctr of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants
Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Existing Patients: (212) 981-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranka?
Great and clean medical center and great services. After the first visit, I decided that every time I would go only to this Medical Center, when for my children will be need an eye doctor. I can say the same about Dr. Milan Ranke. He is a very smart, professional and excellent doctor, and the best friend of children. Thank you very much, dear Dr. Milan Ranka.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ranka frequently treats Exotropia, Nystagmus, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Ranka's office is located at 40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranka speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ranka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital