Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vidot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milagros Vidot, MD is a family medicine specialist in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. Vidot completed a residency at Chestnut Hill Hospital. She currently practices at Lewis-Gale Medical Center Emrgy and is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of California Irvine, Other Education — 1986
- Tulane University, Other Education — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lewis-Gale Medical Center Emrgy
Montgomery Regional Medical Center3700 S Main St, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Existing Patients: (540) 951-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vidot?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vidot frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Vidot's office is located at 3700 S Main St, Blacksburg, VA 24060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vidot speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vidot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Welch Community Hospital