Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fogarasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miklos Fogarasi, MD is a hematology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Fogarasi completed a residency at U Mass MC Meml Campus. He currently practices at Middlesex Hospital. Dr. Fogarasi is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U Mass MC Meml Campus, Residency Hospital — 1998
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Semmelweis Univ, Medical School — 1989
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Middlesex Hospital28 Crescent St, Middletown, CT 06457 Existing Patients: (860) 358-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fogarasi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fogarasi frequently treats Esophageal Diseases, Cancer, and Esophageal Cancer.
Dr. Fogarasi's office is located at 28 Crescent St, Middletown, CT 06457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fogarasi speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fogarasi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.