Dr. Kirnus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikhail Kirnus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Kirnus completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at ALTRU HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with Altru Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirnus is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Moscow Med Stomatology Institute, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Altru Health System
Altru Health System1200 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Existing Patients: (701) 780-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirnus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikhail Kirnus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirnus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirnus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirnus frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kirnus' office is located at 1200 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, ND 58201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Altru Hospital
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center