Dr. Shtivelband has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Shtivelband completed a residency at St Vincents Medical Center. He currently practices at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shtivelband is board certified in Hematology.
- St Vincents Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Chelyabinsk Regional Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Cheliabinsk State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1991
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Republic
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Coventry Health Care
- El Paso First Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Healthcare Connect
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Integra Physician Network
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Marsh Affinity Group Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sierra Choice
- Sliding Scale
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United American Insurance Company
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
Ironwood Physicians PC685 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 821-2838
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shtivelband?
Very caring and knowledgeable. Always makes time for you and explains things well. I was admitted into two different hospitals and both of my attending physicians told me Dr. Shtivelband is one of the smartest men they have ever met!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikhail Shtivelband, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shtivelband's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shtivelband accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shtivelband frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Bone Cancer, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Shtivelband's office is located at 685 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shtivelband speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center