Dr. El-Chami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. El-Chami completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Pulmonary Care Medical Office Tower and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Chami is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- American University of Beirut - Lebanon, Medical School — 2000
- American University of Beirut - Lebanon, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Creek Heart And Vascular
Johns Creek Heart And Vascular6335 Hospital Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30097 Existing Patients: (404) 778-8240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Chami?
There simply aren’t enough stars to rate the kindness, competence, and sincerity this man has to offer. Meeting numerous cardiologists and never getting answers was sadly the “norm” for us. One visit to this incredible talent and all of our questions and prayers were answered. He simply saved my mothers life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikhael El-Chami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Chami's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Chami accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Chami frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. El-Chami's office is located at 550 Peachtree St Ne Fl 6, Atlanta, GA 30308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center