Dr. Druta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mihaela Druta, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Druta completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. She currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Druta is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Sarcoma Medical Oncology Fellow MD Anderson Cancer Center, Other Education — 2013
- H.L. Moffitt Cancer Center At University Of South Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Coltea Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Druta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mihaela Druta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Druta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Druta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Druta frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis, and Peritoneal Cancer.
Dr. Druta's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Druta speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center