Dr. Miguel Daccarett, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Daccarett completed a residency at El Bosque University Columbia. He currently practices at DEPT OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY and is affiliated with Orthonebraska Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daccarett is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery
Oakview Medical Clinic2727 S 144th St Ste 140, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8000
- 2 Emile Street At 42 St, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8000
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- El Bosque University Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St. Ignatius University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daccarett?
I am a nurse at UNMC. I know most of the Docs at the Med Center and now as a patient I can?t think of any other sport doc to recommend more than Dr Dacerett. I trust Dr Miguel without reservation!
- Orthonebraska Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center