Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miguel Leal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Leal completed a residency at Louis A Weiss Meml Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MEDICAL FOUNDATION and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF CEARA / CENTER OF SCIENCE, Medical School
- Louis A Weiss Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Louis A Weiss Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Louis A Weiss Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leal frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Leal's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
University Hospital600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 (608) 263-1530
UW Health - Spine Medicine
Uw Health Pharmacy Services4602 Eastpark Blvd, Madison, WI 53718 (608) 263-1530
UW Health Portage
Uw Health-portage2977 County Road CX, Portage, WI 53901 (608) 745-3399