Dr. Michelle White, MD is a oculoplastic surgery specialist in Greenwood Village, CO. Dr. White completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina, Storm Eye Center. She currently practices at Elite OculoPlastic Surgery, PC and is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Elite OculoPlastic Surgery, PC
Elite OculoPlastic Surgery, PC5445 Dtc Pkwy Ste 1015, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (303) 500-5042
- Park Avenue Oculoplastic Surgeons, Pc, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Storm Eye Center, Residency Hospital
- Med University Of South Carolina Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- The University of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
I have been coming to see Dr White for the last four years. She is extremely talented and I would not see anyone else. She is artistic and makes sure your results look completely natural. I trust her judgement and appreciate her honesty. Dr White is the very best at what she does as well as being just a lovely human being. I have sent all my girlfriends and family members to her. My sisters fly in from out of town to see Dr White because they know her talents are unparalleled. Without question she is the best in her field, and her staff are a pleasure to work with.
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center