Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD
Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD is
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schofield?
It was so pleasant working with a psychiatrist that smiled. Very easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. I felt listened to.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schofield's profile.
Dr. Schofield in specializes in Behavioral Neurological Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schofield frequently treats the following conditions: Suicidal Ideation, Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse and Tobacco Use Disorder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schofield's office is located at 3350 SW 148th Ave Ste 205 Miramar, FL 33027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schofield is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schofield provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD is affiliated with Gateway Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Michelle Schofield, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- 1 3350 SW 148th Ave Ste 205, Miramar, FL 33027 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
- 2 2100 Madison Ave, Granite City, IL 62040 Existing Patients: (618) 798-3580
Ottumwa Regional Health Center
Ottumwa Regional Health Center Inc1001 Pennsylvania Ave, Ottumwa, IA 52501 Existing Patients: (641) 684-3400