Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Michelle Lau, MD is a oncology specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Lau completed a residency at Washington University/ Barnes Jewish Hosptial. and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lau is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Washington University/ Barnes Jewish Hosptial, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of California, Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2141 E Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284 Existing Patients: (480) 855-5886
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lau?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lau frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Lau's office is located at 2141 E Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lau speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center