Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelle Cao, DO is a pulmonologist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Cao completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. She currently practices at DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cao is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Western University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cao?
Dr. Cao is progressive and brilliant. She has been treating me for ALS related sleep problems. She is caring and compassionate, yet wonderfully competent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cao frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Cao's office is located at 450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cao speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Department of Dermatology
Stanford University Medical Center450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063 (650) 723-6601