Dr. Michelle Silasi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silasi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Silasi, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. She currently practices at Mercy Clinic Maternal and Fetal Health-. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silasi is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Phoenix Hospitals/Maricopa Med, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER / SAN ANTONIO, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silasi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silasi frequently treats Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Silasi's office is located at 621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2007B 2007B, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silasi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Maternal and Fetal Health-621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2007B 2007B, Saint Louis, MO 63141 (314) 991-5000
Primary Care Services1 Long Wharf Dr, New Haven, CT 06511 (203) 688-2800
South County Anesthesia
Mercy Hospital South10010 Kennerly Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128 (314) 525-4871