Call (914) 361-9906 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michelle Boyar, MD
Dr. Michelle Boyar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Boyar completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. She currently practices at Kumar Kalapatapu, MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1999
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boyar?
She is a good listener - explains things clearly in a respectful manner - helps ease patient concern
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boyar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michelle Boyar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boyar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boyar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boyar frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Boyar's office is located at 55 Palmer Ave, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boyar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.