Dr. Rivelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michelle Rivelli, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Shelton, CT. Dr. Rivelli completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp. She currently practices at Pedi-Care PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivelli is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pedi-care Associates25 Constitution Blvd S, Shelton, CT 06484 Existing Patients: (203) 924-7334
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michelle Rivelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rivelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rivelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rivelli frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Rivelli's office is located at 25 Constitution Blvd S, Shelton, CT 06484. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivelli speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.