Dr. Michelle Barr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Barr, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Barr completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barr is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 306-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barr?
Very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant and personable. Spends quality time with patients and explains things well too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barr frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Fever.
Dr. Barr's office is located at 26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.