Dr. Michelle Lefebvre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lefebvre's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Lefebvre, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Lefebvre completed a residency at Chief Resident. She currently practices at Partners in Pediatrics and is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chief Resident, Residency Hospital
- Hasbro Children's Hosp/Brown U, Residency Hospital
- Hasbro Children's Hosp/Brown U, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Wheaton College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Partners in Pediatrics
Partners In Pediatrics95 Pitman St Ste B, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 437-6777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lefebvre?
Dr. Lefebvre has been our pediatrician for 7 years. We would follow her anywhere. She is thorough, kind and compassionate. She answers all of our questions and makes my children feel at ease. The office is clean, staff is friendly, and location is convenient. I couldn't recommend her more highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lefebvre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lefebvre frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Lefebvre's office is located at 95 Pitman St Ste B, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lefebvre speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lefebvre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island