Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Michelle Barlow, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Barlow completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT DENVER. She currently practices at University of Colorado Cancer Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barlow is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Texas Technical University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT DENVER, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Two Lane University Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barlow?
I have a back that literally looks disgusting & unfortunately I was born with scoliosis a parting gift from my nom-existent father. Genetically it's usually passed from father to son. I am a female & as a rule I DON'T EVER see female doctors.. Dr. Smith has been a gift sent directly by God to me. She's the first doctor to order physical therapy for me. Her genuine care & concern for her patients to help them regain an improved quality of life with not just one approach but utilizing several dif
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barlow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barlow frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Barlow's office is located at 9548 Park Meadows Dr Fl 2 2, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Colorado Cancer Care
Lone Tree9548 Park Meadows Dr Fl 2 2, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (720) 848-2200
CU Medicine Orthopedics and Sports Medicine