Dr. Michelle Klein, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Mount Sinai. She currently practices at UPTOWN PEDIATRICS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Uptown Pediatrics1245 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 427-0540
- Mount Sinai, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Mount Sinai, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2004
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
I had Dr. Klein when I was in pediatrics at Mt. Sinai, and I have to say, she is a really great doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients, and their well-being. I have seen 7 or so endocrinologists, and she was definitely one of the best (note that I only liked 2 of them). The only reason I stopped seeing her is because she left Mt.Sinai pediatrics, otherwise I would have seen her well into adult age. She is thorough and looks at all aspects of healthiness. I extremely recommend!
- Mount Sinai Hospital