Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gabbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelle Gabbert, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Gabbert completed a residency at 2009. and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gabbert is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 2009, Residency Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- 2007, Internship Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- 2000, Undergraduate School
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gabbert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gabbert frequently treats Alzheimer's Disease, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Gabbert's office is located at 21001 N Tatum Blvd Ste 1630-156, Phoenix, AZ 85050. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gabbert speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gabbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center