Dr. Michelle Weiner, DO is a pain management specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Weiner completed a residency at University of Miami / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Spine and Wellness Centers of America - Miami and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Weiner is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Spine and Wellness Centers of America - Miami
Spine and Wellness Centers of America - Miami1928 Tyler St, Hollywood, FL 33020 (321) 320-8434
Spine and Wellness Centers of America - Boca Raton
Spine and Wellness Centers of America - Boca Raton3661 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33133 (321) 320-9266
Spine and Wellness Centers of America -Kendall
Spine and Wellness Centers of America -Kendall9970 Central Park Blvd N, Boca Raton, FL 33428 (321) 320-9628
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Masters of Public Health, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiner?
Dr Weiner is great, the best Dr I've seen in the entire state of Florida. Dr Weiner is a good listener, however, occasionally my meds are not filled on time due to script issues/errors/delays.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital