Dr. Michelle Trowbridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trowbridge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Trowbridge, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Trowbridge completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at Anchorage Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trowbridge is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas San Antonio, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trowbridge?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trowbridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trowbridge frequently treats Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Trowbridge's office is located at 3760 Piper St, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trowbridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Alaska Medical Center