Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Michelle Kingsbury, MD is a family medicine specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Kingsbury completed a residency at Estn Va Med School. She currently practices at Princess Anne Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kingsbury is board certified in Family Practice.
- Estn Va Med School, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Estn Va Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kingsbury?
She was With Bayview Physicans. BEST doctor I had seen in Years. Actually Cares about welfare of her patients. I Wish she was still at Bayview!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kingsbury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kingsbury frequently treats Rapid Flu Test, Osteoporosis Screening, and Thyroid Screening.
Dr. Kingsbury's office is located at 1925 Glenn Mitchell Dr Ste 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23456. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kingsbury speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Princess Anne Medical Assocs
Princess Anne Medical Assocs1925 Glenn Mitchell Dr Ste 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Existing Patients: (757) 689-8430
Mid Atlantic Family Practice
Mid Atlantic Family Practice1020 Independence Blvd # 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Existing Patients: (757) 460-2171