Dr. Covalt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michelle Covalt, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Covalt completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente OBGYN and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente OBGYN
Kaiser Permanente OBGYN3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (770) 931-6012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Covalt?
My first appointment I was terrified that a new doctor would just ignore what I knew was best for my life. Instead she listened o everything I had to say, any concerns were discussed in detail and re was zero confusion. I appreciated her taking her time with my appointment and could not have found a better doctor!! I have absolutely no regrets and I'm so thankful I saw her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michelle Covalt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Covalt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Covalt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Covalt frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding .
Dr. Covalt's office is located at 3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central