Dr. Michelle Chi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Chi, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chi completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chi is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Ut Health San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Englewood Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2015
- New Jersey Medical School, Newark, Nj, Medical School — 2014
- Cornell Universtiy, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chi?
I had. a teleconference with Dr. Chi when my first appointment in person had to be postponed. At that time we discused my issues about she asked clarifications etc. But now I saw her for my injection for pain and we did not speak a lot. I have had a number of injections over the years but she is the first to have found the core of the pain because i almost jumped off the table. It is only two days since my visit. I have no pain in the sciatics area now and am autiously optiistic thatthis maybe very successful. If so, she is the first to have found the exact spot from which the pain radiated. In which case, I would she is a fantastic listener and technician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chi frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Chi's office is located at 525 E 68th St Fl 16, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Uvalde Memorial Hospital