Dr. Michelle Carney, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Carney completed a residency at University South Fla. She currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. Dr. Carney is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Infectious Disease853 N Church St Ste 410, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-6928
- University South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U South Fla, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Medical School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carney?
She is the best. She is consistent in finding the best medicine for your condition she is totally committed to her patients. Her caring goes above and beyond. She never gives up on her patient. I'm thankful to call her my Doctor and now good friend Humbly written Pearl Reyes
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center