Call (914) 361-9906 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michelle Azu, MD
New Patient(914) 294-5779
Dr. Michelle Azu, MD is a general surgery specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Azu completed a residency at State University Of New York Stony Brook. She currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Azu is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- State University Of New York Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azu?
Excellent and compassionate doctor. She treats you and your family members with respect and dignity. She spent a significant amount of time explaining my diagnosis to us and answered all questions clearly and in a way we could understand without using a lot of confusing medical jargon. Her nurse practitioner Jillian is amazing as well! I felt a lot less nervous undergoing surgery knowing I was in her competent, experienced and skilled hands. I will definitely recommend her to others.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michelle Azu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Azu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Azu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Azu frequently treats Breast Cancer, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Azu's office is located at 55 Palmer Avenue, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.