Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michelle Smith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Collegeville, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Montgomery Hospital. She currently practices at Upper Providence Family Medicine and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Family Practice.
- Montgomery Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Montgomery Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I have been a patient for many years. Dr Smith has provided me with excellent, caring health care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michelle Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Diarrhea, Ganglion Cyst, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 599 Arcola Rd Ste 200, Collegeville, PA 19426. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania